Directions to Hotel Prinsenhof Bruges
Arriving by car
- Take exit n°8 “Brugge” on the E40.
- Follow the Express road N31, straight on (5 tunnels).
- Take the next exit (R30 Brugge - AZ St Jan) in the direction of “Brugge”.
- At the second intersection with traffic lights turn left direction “Knokke-Heist”.
- At the second intersection with traffic lights, “Ezelpoort” (n°8), turn right in the direction “Ezelstraat”. Forking left into the “St. Jakobsstraat”, right into “Geldmuntstraat”.
- Finally take the third street on the right, “Ontvangersstraat”.
Check the route on the map. (Attention: GPS can suggest a different direction)
Download the printable version with map here.
Attention: changed traffic situation every Saturday (13:00 - 18:00) and on the first Sunday of every month (13:00 - 18:00)
A large part of Bruges is a car-free zone every Saturday between 13h and 18h and on every first Sunday of the month (also between 13:00 and 18:00). This means you'll have to follow different instructions. You can find them here.
You can take a direct bus from Lille to Bruges, and vice versa. The OUIBUS performs a number of trips per day between Lille Europe and the station of Bruges. The timing of the departure hours of the bus fits perfectly with the TGV to London and the Thalys to Paris.
Hotel Prinsenhof can take care off the reservation for you, just let us know while you are booking a room. Do you prefer to make the bus reservation yourself? You can do it here. A single trip can be booked from € 7,90.