Route Hotel Prinsenhof
- Take exit n°8 “Brugge”.
- Follow the Express road N31, straight on (4 tunnels)
- Take the next exit (R30 Brugge - AZ St Jan) in the direction of “Brugge”.
- At the second intersection with traffic lights turn left direction “Knokke-Heist”.
- At the second intersection with traffic lights, “Ezelpoort” (n°8), turn right in the direction “Ezelstraat”. Forking left into the “St. Jakobsstraat”, right into “Geldmuntstraat”.
- Finally take the third street on the right, “Ontvangersstraat”.
Check the route on the map. (Attention: GPS can suggest a different direction)
Route on Saturday from 13h till 18h and every first Sunday of the month from 13h till 18h
- Take the exit n°8 “Brugge”.
- Follow the Express road N31, straight on (5 tunnels)
- Take the next exit (R30 Brugge - AZ St Jan), turn right in the direction “Brugge”.
- Take the second intersection with traffic lights, straight, direction “Oostkamp” into tunnel.
- Out of the tunnel, take roundabout and make U-turn
- Follow the road back into the tunnel, direction “Knokke-Heist”
- Out of the tunnel, take the 1st street on the right “Korte Lane”
- At T-crossing right into “Beenhouwerstraat”
- 1st left into “Moerstraat”
- Take 1st right “Helmstraat” to access our car parking on the left.
Check the route on the map.
You can take a direct bus from Lille to Bruges, and vice versa. The OUIBUS performs a number of trips per day between Lille Europe and the station of Bruges. The timing of the departure hours of the bus fits perfectly with the TGV to London and the Thalys to Paris.
Hotel Prinsenhof can take care off the reservation for you, just let us know while you are booking a room. Do you prefer to make the bus reservation yourself? You can do it here. A single trip can be booked from € 7,90.